Thursday, July 3, 2014

Challenge Submissions Page

I have created a new page, Challenge Submissions, that has all of the submissions I have received listed for your perusal. Submissions that I have responded to are linked to the posting. Ones that have not been responded to are listed (without links) so it is possible for people to keep track of the progress and have an idea of when I will get to their submission. I will keep this updated as I make responses or receive new submissions.

This is provided as a service and is not any kind of assurance of when your submission will be addressed. I have promised to respond to all submissions by September 30. I will do my best to get to them in order and as quickly as I can, but I cannot make any additional promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment