Friday, March 20, 2015

Shameless Self Plug - That Which Maddens and Torments

One of the many projects I have been involved with over the last nine months is my first fiction novel. I have published two nonfiction books, but this is my first work of fiction.

I am pleased to announce That Which Maddens and Torments is now available in hard copy form from Amazon for $17.99 and Barnes & Noble as an ebook for the Nook at $2.99. It should be available for the Kindle within a few days.

Readers of this blog might enjoy the fact the climate change denier industry is the villain in the story. Having said that, this is merely a book for entertainment and I'm not trying to send a message. I needed a villain and had an easy one right in front of me.

I am already working on my next fiction novel, as well as a nonfiction book on the global warming challenge. You can follow my books at chriskeatingauthor.com.

I hope you read my book and enjoy it. I would be interested in hearing what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the global warming challenge book. I saw that news article where an anti-vaxxer had to pay up for his challenge - if you challenge you have to mean it! As far as I know no-one has been able to claim on the climate change denier challenge in Australia a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make it available through my author page (http://www.chriskeatingauthor.com/) as a free pdf. But, I will also make it available for purchase through Amazon and B&N as an ebook and hardcopy.

    ReplyDelete